Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 4th, 2023 for SAMBA’s Gnome Challenge & Public Membership Meeting!
Join us for this family-friendly event! Kindly secure your spot by RSVPing, as the event may be canceled if poor weather intrudes.
Click HERE to RSVP on Meetup.com
- Important Waiver Notice: Visit https://x.gldn.io/PPH0aEj3iAb and click on the “Signup” button to proceed. Please note that you must acknowledge this waiver in advance, and it must be done once annually.
- Meeting location: GPS Coordinates – Latitude 40.2604 Longitude -76.6783. Please access the Medical Center via Life Lion Dr. at Bullfrog Valley Road. Take the first right turn and look for Reservoir Road. Trailhead parking is adjacent to the gate at the end of Reservoir Road. Please do not park in the grass.
- Rides start at 11am, please be ready to ride at this time. We hope to be able to offer group rides for all levels (please contact [email protected] if you can help lead or sweep a ride).
- Kids under age 18 should have previous trail riding experience, must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age of 6.
- A social gathering and public membership meeting will be held afterward at Englewood Brewing. Everyone will need to purchase their own food/drinks, please BRING CASH since they require a single check for large parties.
- The Gnome Challenge is back! Bikers and hikers hunt for hidden gnomes in the woods. Win prizes for highest number and most creative photos, with bonus points for trash pickup shots. Solo riders (not riding in a group) aiming for the challenge should start by 11am. Use #sambabiker on social posts!