Early Bird Price until August 15th!
$75 The Full BASH – Thursday 1PM – Sunday 1PM
(includes 3 nights of camping, rides, coffee and bagel breakfast each morning, and Forrest Feed Company BBQ dinner on Saturday)
$60 Saturday 8AM through Sunday 1PM
(includes Saturday night camping, the BBQ Feast, the live music, bonfire, breakfast and rides)
$40 Saturday only
(no camping, enjoy a full day at the Bash including rides, BBQ Dinner)
Prices will go up August 16th and the event may sell out, so register early!
Not Quite the same old Bash!
But it still helps pay for the Rattling Creek IMBA EPIC Ride!
Saturday the 14th
As always the main thing is the IMBA Epic Rides on Saturday. This year we will have aid stations out on the Epic on Saturday stocked with cold water and snacks to keep you going. Group rides will be available for all levels of riders from shorter rides to the full IMBA Epic.
What can you expect at this years Bash?
- Serve yourself Bagels and Coffee each morning!
- Yoga by Free Spirit Yoga!
- Group Rides by SAMBA Ride Leaders!
- Holmes sponsored Trek Demo!
- Velofix will be on site for repairs, parts extra!
- New Belgium will sponsor beer for Saturday dinner and after the rides Saturday!!!
- Forrest Feed: Pulled Pork, mac n cheese, potato salad, baked beans, slaw and more! Dinner 5pm!
- Live Music by Poolside and a campfire Saturday evening!
- Camping is Available
- Thursday September 12 to Sunday the 15th. for those wanting the full Bash Experience!
- Gates open Thursday at 1 pm and close Sunday at 1 pm.
- Friday night Jo-Jo’s Pizza of Elizabethville will deliver your order to camp (you are responsible to pay for your order)
- Group Rides throughout and Campfires each night.
Discounted Entry for returning Bash and SAMBA participants is available. SAMBA members email Bob J email@example.com for a 10% off coupon. Only good until July 31.